Accounts of living in Yellowknife (a work in progress, this site and my life)

Monday, April 17, 2006

What keeps you sane?

Tom told me it was time to update my blog and suggested I take pictures of where I live. I decided that was somewhat mundane and took pics of what it is that keeps me sane in my apartment. I spent this long weekend holed up in my apartment save for a journey to the gym, grocery store and a walk yesterevening. It was a grey weekend. I am actually bored enough that I am ready to go back to work. I never did end up going out on saturday.... someone was supposed to call but never did.

So its late here now... coming on 12am so I leave you with a few pictures taken on my walk on a grey day and sanity pictures. Enjoy, Im going to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No coffee and no scotch make Ben something something

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home