Accounts of living in Yellowknife (a work in progress, this site and my life)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fall is here...

almost. Ok - so questions first.... whos putting me up in toronto when im that way? Any takers? I dont snore, am a good spooner, and hold my liquor well.

The goings on:
Working and drinking. Got drunk with the boss and company on friday; went to a house party on saturday where womeone puked on my jacket and i had to throw it out as it stank even after washing it (just glad i wasnt wearing it when it happened); played - and won - a Dillon Consulting Group beach volleyball contest on sunday where i ate caribou steak; dragged my arse to work on monday; am getting pumped about Greece.

I will be continuing to drag my arse to work but am looking forward to monday off. Go stat holidays!! Camping or something maybe... off to take pics of random things on my new camera now. Speaking of pics... heres some below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home