Accounts of living in Yellowknife (a work in progress, this site and my life)

Thursday, October 19, 2006

And then my head EXPLODED>

I had my birthday a couple of days ago so bought myself a nice guitar and spent too much money... no longer allowed to do that (for a little while).

Went to a bar and found this wetnap and decided to figure out what it is that makes these little devils clean so well and then my head exploded.

I cant figure out how and what and why and how and the reason for and how no one noticed the basic contradiction on the reverse of the wetnap. BaM <-- my head.

Other picture is when I went out to look at northern lights which were not in fact out very strong that evening.... so hell damn hell, i just took a picture of the YK skyline and went home passing some very drunk natives in the dark of a forest. Two ships passing in the night.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home