Accounts of living in Yellowknife (a work in progress, this site and my life)

Monday, January 01, 2007

Planners and Friends.

So now I am returned from the mildly civilized south to the oddly mild winter of the north, having managed to once again fly with a lovely hangover – tradition maintained. Along with my luggage and Christmas gifts I also brought a truckload of memories back with me and am dumping some of them onto this site in the form of pictures.

Remind me to never again go to a bar that makes you sit down before they will serve you drinks and won’t let you buy from the bar and when you are standing up they ask you to sit down – that’s pretty close to kidnapping in my book and that’s not cool. They should change the name from the Green Room to “Lame Bar That Could be Nice But It’s Run By Prissy OCAD Students Who Didn’t Get a Good Tip When the Planners Came to Town” – or maybe something shorter.

During my vacation it was good to see old friends and make new friends and see some family and I mostly enjoyed the part where I wasn’t at work – in short.

These pictures are all from the party on the 29th. I didn’t get pics of everyone as I ran out of film. So if you were someone at this party and have some good ones send them and Ill post them for all to appreciate.

Thanks to those who came out – it does not get any better and we only broke one glass!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home