Accounts of living in Yellowknife (a work in progress, this site and my life)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Who's full of the what now?

Today I had a staring contest with my computer at about 2:30pm. It won. But that was before I reset it repeatedly for having 'runtime' errors -at least one of us got some exercise. So I gave up on that and started working on some report im supposed to be working on which led to the following observation:

The degree that I got from UWaterloo is fundamantally a B.E.S in planning. However, sometimes I'm pretty sure they should just save their ink and get rid of the 'E'. I may have to start issuing rubber boots for people coming near my office. Funny part is that it sure makes the lawn green. And, thats good right?

Just a general comment about some of the aspects of the planning profession, but not all. Thats all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to come visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to go with phil in may, but i have flipping school... so hopefully in august, when im done school.. planning to visit everybody before i head back to motherland :P

u are welcome to come visit in hk too :D and yes, the lindsey is a year younger in planning :P

i think we're all getting a BS degree. damn waterloo and sucking all our money

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home