Accounts of living in Yellowknife (a work in progress, this site and my life)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Election Time!!

Its election time here in Yellowknife, I am so excited. It entails people standing in the road shoving pamphlets up your nose and other forms of gettin' the word out. The picture to the right makes me laugh just a little and also makes me think of Farva from Super Troopers due to name similarities. I dont get to vote because the minimum time of residency until you are eligible to is 1 year - shucks.

Works been busy because i have a lot of work to do, so i get to work weekends. Deadlines all fall on october 3rd so after that I will be happy.

Ive almost saved up enough to buy my island in the bahamas. I just need another bit for the gold leaf on my palace spires - and speaking of palaces check out this elf mansion I found in the bush. I bet santa cant fit his cheery, fat, red ass in that door!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil shenanigans.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger NorthofYou said...

Sober as a bird.

10:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Falvo is rugged, vote for him next year

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home